VOLUME XIV ISSUE 7 2021
1. A Review on Various Machine Learning Algorithms
Ambarish Ravindra Bhuyar, Sumaiyya Z Khan – Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 1-9
2. THE KALEIDOSCOPIC ‘TRANSGRESSSIONS’ OF ‘NOUVEAU FEMME’ IN THE CONTEMPORARY MALAYALAM CINEMA
Christina Mary Georgy – Institute of English, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
Page No : 10-21
3. A Comprehensive Study on Robust Market Prediction on Cryptocurrency Using RNN and LSTM Algorithms
Raghavendra Yangal – Innovacx Tech Labs Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, Telangana.
Page No: 22-30
4. EVALUATIONS OF POWER SYSTEMS BY USING OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
B.Phani Ranga Raja, D.J.K.K Gopi Chandoor, N.V.Narendra, A.Pardha saradhi, Ch.Naga Durga – Usharama College Of Engineering And Technology, Telaprolu,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 31-35
5. SECURE DATA TRANSFER AND DELETION FROM COUNTING BLOOM FILTER IN CLOUD COMPUTING
M.DIVYA, Mr.N.VENKATESHWARAN, Dr.M.SUJATHA, Dr.R.JEGADEESAN – JYTOHISHMATHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE, KARIMANAGAR,TS.
Page No: 36-41
6. DISCOVERY OF RANKING FRAUD FOR MOBILE APPS
K.ANUSHA, Mrs. A.JYOTHI PRABHA – JYTOHISHMATHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE, KARIMANAGAR,TS.
Page No: 42-47
7. KEY ENABLED PRIVACY SCHEME USING EDGECOMPUTING IN MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS
K.SAHAJA, Dr.M.SUJATHA, Dr.R.JEGADEESAN – JYTOHISHMATHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE,KARIMANAGAR,TS.
Page No: 48-53
8. Asymmetric secrecy to safeguard your shopping preferences
B Kishore Kumar, T Anusha, P Sri Kavya, N Surya Teja, P Ashok – QIS College of Engineering & Technology
Page No: 54-62
9. Retrieval of Encrypted Images in Cloud Computing
A Vennela, G Hemanth, P Venkata Sai Ganesh, P Ajay Kumar, P Venkata Sai Prudhvi – QIS College of Engineering & Technology
Page No: 63-70
10. Enhancing the Scalability in Geographically distributed Cloud storages
A Swathi, Nara Prasanthi, Shaik Simrin, Divi Sandhya, Cheethirala Pavani Jayasri, Chandholu Sriranga Abhilash – Qis College Of Engineering And Technology, Ongole, Prakasam(Dt)India.
Page No: 71-80
11. Analysis of product usage based on Twitter data
P.Pushpa Rani, G.Rachana, SK.Sushma, V.Sravani, G. Ramanjaneyulu, V.Anantha Venkata Sai Kumar – Qis College Of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 81-88
12. Estimating Public Speaking Anxiety Using Unsupervised Transfer Learning
B Jaya Lakshmi Narayana, Md Mujahid, P Sai Lakshmi, M Harsha Pranathi, T Sai Gayathri – QIS College of Engineering & Technology.
Page No: 89-97
13. Android App to sell the products directly by Farmers
Dr. Y. Narasimha Rao, M V S Pavan Kumar, Ch Narayana Krishna Chaitanya, P Vinay Kumar, N Srikanth – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole,Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 98-105
14. Integrating Biometric Mechanism to Protect User Data in Cloud Computing
B Naga Raju, A Mallikharjuna Rao, S Venkata Siva Naga Raju, V Sevanth Kumar – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 106-117
15. Attribute-Based Cloud Data Integrity Auditing for Secure Outsourced Storage
P Raguraman, Swathi T, Beebi D, Raviteja N, Amrtha T, Bhuvanambika – QIS College of Computer Science & Engineering.
Page No: 118-125
16. Integrating Collaborative Filtering Technique in Recommender Scheme for Iot Applications
B. J Lakshmi Narayana, K.Tejo Venkat, K.Praveen Kumar, V.Bala Chandar,T.Vamsi Krishna – QIS College of Egineering and Technology.
Page No: 126-134
17. Exam Seating Arrangement System
K Keerthi, Venkata Sai, Ch Sowmithri, K Chiathanya, L Divya, S Achyutha Raju – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 135-140
18. Hands Free Multiple Choice Generation with Evaluation
Vadipina Amarnadh, Shreya Reddy Bolla, Sridhar Dubala, Shashetej Banoth – Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 141-146
Vadipina Amarnadh, R Sai Sathwik Reddy, P Vivek Vardhan, Bijarapu Shashank – Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 147-150
20. PLANT DISEASE CLASSIFICATION USING CONVOLUTION NEURAL NETWORK(CNN)
Dasari Srinivas, Eluri Abhishek Gupta, Yempalla Rakesh Reddy, P Rajeshwari – Anurag Group of Institutions.
Page No: 151-158
21. A PROFILE BASED ARCHITECTURE FOR AGRICULTURAL CONTEXT
J. Himabindhu Priyanka, K.Sruthilaya, A.Sahithi, P.Manaswiny – Anurag Group of Institutions.
Page No: 159-168
22. Analyzing the Influence of OTT Platforms over Movie Theatres in the Light of Post Pandemic Scenario
M. Krishna Mohan, Pallavi Datta, Parvathy Viswanath, Roseliya Thomas – Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 169-181
23. LIVER DISEASE DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS
G Kiran Kumar, B. Nirupa, K.Preetham Kumar, S. Vaishnavi – Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 183-190
24. SecDedup: with Dynamic Proprietorship Refreshing
Mr.V.Chandrasekhar, Mr.M.Muniraja – ASCET,Dept of MCA,Gudur.
Page No: 191-194
25. EFFECT OF THE PROCESSING PARAMETERS ON HIGH-PRESSURE DIECASTING PROCESS
Dr.Seetha Rama Rao T P V, Dr. S. Chakradhar Goud – Shri JJT University Rajasthan.
Page No: 195-201
26. An Effective and Protection Biometric Proof Plan in Cloud computing
Mr. D. Surendra, Ms. G. Padma – ASCET, Dept of MCA, Gudur.
Page No: 202-208
27. Ensemble Classification Approach For Machine Learning Using Diabetes Mellitus Data
Dr. P.Chandra Kanth, Sk.Naveed – Audisankara College of Engineering and Technology, Gudur, AP.
Page No: 209-212
28. Prediction of Hepatitis Disease Using Machine Learning Techniques
Dr. P.Chandra Kanth, Shaik Riyaz – Audisankara College of Engineering and Technology, Gudur, AP.
Page No: 213-216
29. A REVIEW ON PUBLIC AUDITING SCHEMES FOR SECURE CLOUD STORAGE
Manendra Sai Dasari, Dr. Jangala Sasi Kiran – MUIT University, Lucknow., Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology Hyderabad.
Page No: 217-223
30. SOFTWARE PROJECT EFFORT DURATION AND COST ESTIMATION USING STATISTICAL AND MACHINE LEARNING METHODS
Mohammed Rafi, Dr. Jangala Sasi Kiran – MUIT University, Lucknow., Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology Hyderabad.
Page No: 224-234
31. Detecting Malicious Social Bots Based on Clickstream Sequences
Mr.Y.KUMAR., K.LOKESH – Audisankara College Of Engineering And Technology, Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 235-240
32. Animal detection in forms using open source computer vision
Mr. Rajesh Kumar Bhavani, K.Mahesh – Audisankara College of Engineering and Technology, Gudur, AP.
Page No: 241-244
33. SOIL DATA ANALYSIS AND CROP SUGGESTION BASED ON SOIL SERIES
MR.D. SURENDRA, G. NARESH
Page No: 245-248
34. Secure Cloud computing Calculation Utilizing Homomorphic Encryption and Multi-Gathering Calculation
Mr.V.Chandrasekhar, Mr.V.Muniraja – ASCET,Dept of MCA,Gudur.
Page No: 249-256
35. Image Caption Generation Using CNN and LSTM
UjwalaBhoga, V.Aravind, G.Sreeja, MohdArif – Anurag University., Anurag Group of Institutions.
Page No: 257-263
36. Image Segmentation Using Machine Learning
V.Jyothi, P.SanjayBhargav, MD.Minhajuddin, N.Sai Eshwar – Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 264-272
37. Face Mask Detection
Nandhikanti Praneeth, Thota Ramya Sri, Vengala Rohith, Dr. G. Bindu Madhavi – Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 273-280
38. An Anonymous Routing Scheme for Preserving Location Privacy in Wireless Sensor Networks
Mr.Y.kumar, k.Yaswanth – Audisankara College Of Engineering And Technology, Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 281-284
39. A COMPREHENSIVE STUDY ON ROBUST LINEAR REGRESSION METHODS OF STATISTICAL OF HIGHDIMENSIONAL DATA ANALYSIS
RAPOLU MANJULA, K.VARALAXMI, SRINIVASULU THONUKUNURI, GATTU PRASAD – Vignan’s Institute of management and technology for women,
Kondapur, Ghatkesar, Medchal, Telangana., Holymary institute of technology and science, Keesara – Bogaram – Ghatkesar Rd, Kondapur, Telangana.
Page No: 285-293
40. THE IMPACT OF THE GLOBALISATION ON PROFESSIONAL CASTES & DALITS IN ERSTWHILE ANDHRA PRADESH
Srujan Kumar. G – Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Page No: 294-304