VOLUME XIV ISSUE 12 2021
1. DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF OPTIMAL PLACEMENT AND SIZING OF A DG IN RADIAL DISTRIBUTED GENERATING SYSTEMS
Moazzam Haidari – Saharsa College Of Engineering.
Page No: 1-8
2. CONSUMERS PERCEPTION TOWARDS UNIFIED PAYMENTS INTERFACE
Mr. Sunny Gupta, Dr. Dinesh Chand – Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut., Government Post Graduate College, Noida.
Page No: 9-19
3. A STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION TOWARDS BANKING SECTORS DURING COVID 19 WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO COIMBATORE CITY
Dr.S.Muruganandam, Dr.S.Renugadevi, Mr.P.Ramakrishnan – Dr.NGP Arts and Science College, Coimbatore., Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Krishnankoil.
Page No: 20-26
4. A STUDY ON CONSUMER PREFERENCE TOWARDS SWIGGY APP WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO MADURAI CITY
Mrs.C. Jameslyn Vithya, Dr. A . I Auxilia Felicitas – The American College (Autonomous) Madurai., Fatima College (Autonomous) Madurai.
Page No: 27-33
5. UNDERSTANDING THE STRESSORS AMONG STUDENTS AND THEIR PERCEPTION AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS ONLINE EDUCATION
Dhanya.S, Dr. Reshmi.R – Maharaja’s College, Ernakulum, Kerala.
Page No: 34-42
6. STUDY OF MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS IN PREDICTION OF DIABETES
Jonna Annapurnaeswari, P. Srivyshnavi, B. Sony – School of Engineering and Technology, SPMVV, Tirupati.
Page No: 43-49
7. BAYESIAN OPTIMIZATION SEARCH (BOS) BASED FUTURE SALES PREDICTION
N.Ramani, Sirisha Madhuri T, P.Jayasri – Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University, Tirupati) Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 50-56
8. NORMALIZATION OF CARBON IMITATION PROCEDURES BEGINNING MANIFOLD SOURCE
Dr.Venkata Ramana Motupalli, Dr.K Sreenivasulu – Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences , Utukur, C. K. Dinne, Ysr kadapa , Andhra Pradesh, India.,
G.Pullaiah College Of Engineering And Technology Kurnool.
Page No: 57-60
9. AMF-CNN-GBML Technique to Robust Computed tomography (CT) Scan Based Brain Diagnosis Process
V.Sreenatha Sarma, Pandipati Babu – QCET, Venkatachalam, Nellore Dist, AP, INDIA.
Page No: 61-72
10. A Study on Patterns of Cognitive Styles and Modernization among School Teachers of Tribal Community Dealing with Various School Subjects
Dr. V Saraswathi – Dravidian University Kuppam, (A.P), India.
Page No: 73-90
11. Real Time Face Mask Detection
G. Kiran Kumar, Bobde Harshith, G. Sai Charan, B. Bharath Reddy – Anurag University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 91-94
12. Average Fuel Consumption in Heavy Vehicles
G. Kiran Kumar, Rishitha Desabathula, Miryala Kankshith, Kongaru Deepthi Reddy, Ravula Sahithi – Anurag University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 95-99
13. Covid-19 Outbreak Prediction
G. Kiran Kumar, Malli Bhuvana Advaithi, Nomula Mounika, Mohammad Amaan Ali – Anurag University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 100-103
14. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM AND ITS BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEE AND ORGANIZATION: A CONCEPTUAL STUDY
Dr. MEERAVALI SHAIK, Mrs. P. KUSUMA KUMARI – Rajiv Gandhi University Of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT – AP), Ongole Campus, Chennai Highway, Ambedkar Colony, Ram Nagar, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh.
Page No: 104-114
15. MONITORING THE PLANT’S GROWTH USING SOLAR BASED INTERNET OF THINGS
Dr.G.madhavi Reddy – Chaitanya Deemed To Be University.
Page No: 115-118
16. Effects of Classical Hata Yoga and Its Influence on Reasoning Functions among Adolescents
Dr.M.Naveen Kumar, Manukonda Upender Kumar, Dr.J.Rajkumar, M.Vidyasagar – Vaageswari College of Pharmacy, Karimnagar, India.
Page No: 119-125
17. Accruing Practical Attitude and Knowledge by Biomedical Waste Disposals Regularly by Dental Practitioners
Manukonda Upender Kumar, M.Vidyasagar, Dr.M.Naveen Kumar, Thallapalli Sushma – Vaageswari College of Pharmacy, Karimnagar, India.
Page No: 126-133