Volume 16 Issue 6 2023
1. Artificial Intelligence and its pros and cons
Neha Samundre – Dr S.C. Gulhane Prerna College of Commerce, Science and Arts, Nagpur.
Page No: 1-6
2. Spinning of yarn from Pineapple leaf fiber for the traditional textiles of the Meitei community
Thangjam Roshini, Sharan Madhu – The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 7-11
3. ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF BUILDING USING ETABS
M.Shaju Pragash, Dr.D.Jayganesh, Dr.S.Robert Ravi – Ponjesly College of Engg.,Nagercoil., Anna University,Ramanathapuram., Girijananda Chowdhury University, Guwahati, Assam.
Page No: 12-21
4. EMERGENCE OF TRADITIONAL TEXTILES AND HANDICRAFTS IN FASHIONABLE CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES AS POPULAR CHOICE
Ms. Meeta Siddhu – Symbiosis Institute of Design, Symbiosis International, Deemed University, Pune, Maharashtra.
Page No: 22-29
5. SERUM C-REACTIVE PROTEIN AS A PROGNOSTIC INDICATOR IN PATIENTS WITH DENGUE FEVER
DR PRATHEEKSHA RAI G – K.S HEGDE MEDICAL ACADEMY, DERALAKATTE, MANGALORE.
Page No: 30-85
6. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION TOWARDS LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO KURNOOL CITY
Dr D Naganna – Government College for Men, (A Constituent College of Cluster University, Kurnool).
Page No: 86-93
7. A 5G Wireless Communications Compact Dual- Band MIMO Antenna
Vaishnavi Hngmire, Prof. Jyoti Hatte – M.S. Bidve Engineering College, Latur, Maharashtra.
Page No: 94-98
8. English for Specific Purposes (ESP): A Historical Review
Dr. Pankaj Vaishnav, Dr. Niva Devi Sarma – A’Seeb Vocational College, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman., Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 100-105
9. Machine learning to Deep Learning in Medical Imaging: A Survey
Dr K Praveen Kumar Rao, Dr N Sasikala – Kamala Institute of Technology & Science, Singapur, Huzurabad, India.
Page No: 106-120
10. IoT-Based Forest Fire Detection System Using Arduino
Mrs. Soumya B S, Mr. Rakesha, Ms. Disha S Shekar, Mr. Udigirkar Abhinav, Mr. Yashwanth G – Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 121-126
11. Digital Signal Processing Integration of FIR Filter Design using Ultra Low Power and Low Area Consumption Approximate Multiplier
Ms. R. Varshini and Mr. S. Bharath – Surya Group of Institutions, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 127-132
12. A STUDY ON PRESENT STATUS OF HOTEL INDUSTRY IN TRICHIRAPPALLI AND ITS CONTRIBUTION IN TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
P.Manimekalai, Dr.N.Savithri – Cauvery College for Women (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli.
Page No: 133-136
13. STUDY OF BIRDS DIVERSITY AND THEIR CONSERVATION AT KORADI DAM OF BULDHANA DISTRICT, MAHARASHTRA
Kasture Samta N, Kakde Vandana R – Jijamata Mahavidyalaya, Buldhana, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 137-142
14. WOMEN STUDIES THROUGH TASLIMA NASRIN’S SHUFTI IN POETIC SCOPE
Dr. Nasreen Banu Jamadar – Govt First Grade College Naregal.
Page No: 143-149
15. Linguistic Issues Faced by Student Concerning Family Income Status
Vinoo Fabian Sudhakar. A, Dr R. Saranya – Annamalai University.
Page No: 150-160