2. ECNN-ENSEMBLE CNN FOR DETECTION OF WEEDS IN AGRICULTURAL LANDS
Uppara Rama Krishna - Dr.Saikaleswar memorial degree college, Vontimitta.
Page No: 7-15
3. Meta Heuristic MOWF for Privacy and Security aware Cloud task scheduling
P. Nagabhushanam - Sri Venkateswara Degree College,Balajinagar, Kadapa.
Page No: 16-29
4. Behavioral Economics: Key to confronting Coronavirus
Raunit Agarwal - Amity Global Business School, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 30-33
6. Text Summarization (TM) Using Advanced Deep Learning
Vadipina Amarnadh, Vaishnavi Polampalli, K.Shree Bhavya, Sumana Vella - Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 44-49
7. Digit Recognition Using Perpendicular Distance on Sweep Line and Chi-Square Statistics
Vadipina Amarnadh, Kesani Rajesh, Jajala Srikar, Kancharrla Sai Varun - Anurag University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 50-58
8. MGU-Music Genre Classification Using K Nearest Neighbors (KNN) Algorithm
V. Rama Krishna, Vibha Erram, Ashritha Kothakonda, Ashritha Kothakonda - Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 59-64
9. Data Confidentiality against an adversary in Cloud
Dr P Sreedhar, K.Brahma Teja, B.Eswar Raju, D.Dheeraj Ashish Preetham, D.Chenna Rayudu - QIS College of Engineering and Technology.
Page No: 65-74
11. Improved Passive Aggressive Classifier for Fake News Detection(FND)
P Raja Sekhar Reddy, CH SaiKiran, K SaiDivya Teja, M Dinesh - Anurag University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 105-111
12. Crisis Management through Active Online Learning and Analysis of Social Media
T Sunitha, K.Mounika, T.Venkatak Gopi Krishna Sai, M.Siva Sai Goud, L.Syam - QIS College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 112-118
13. EXTRACTING NUMBER AUTOMATICALLY FROM LICENSE PLATE USING IMAGE PROCESSING AND NEURAL NETWORK
Mrs.A.Swathi, Sami Venkata Sai Bhargavi, Boppudi Srikanth, Madala Konda Guravaiah, Pasumarthi Naga Deepthi, Vallepu Shiva - QIS College of
Engineering & Technology.
Page No: 119-126
14. Tracking the Influence between Nodes on Dynamic Social Networksunder a Dynamic Setting
SK. Heena, R. Haripriya, M. Dhanalakshmi, Sk. Asha, J. Joy Mercy - QIS College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 127-135
15. News Application using Android studio
Ms. B Rama Devi, N Sri Hasa, P Tejaswini, N Apurupa, N Lakshmi Swarnanjali - QIS College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 136-144
16. Traffic Signs Recognition and Classification using Deep Neural Networks
Mrs. Sk Heena, T Amulya, Ch Venkata Siva Vyshnavi, M Manogna, L Meghana - QIS College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 145-156